Our family had reservations at the Days Inn in West Yellowstone for 2 nights before we had reservations for 4 nights here. We were turned away at Days Inn because we wanted to pay cash! By the way,not mentioned on the website or when making reservations(see separate review for Days Inn).So we came over here to see if they could fit my family in for 2 nights before our 4 night reservation was scheduled.And they could-even in the same room for 2 nights before we moved to a different room for regular reservation.Thank you for the 2 women at the Front Desk who graciously moved rooms around so we could get a room and who accepted cash without any problem!They saved our vacation and we are so grateful. Would recommend stay here.Our rooms were on third floor and very quiet.Front desk always helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Best Western, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western