We too are intrepid visitors from the UK and have also stayed at many BW hotels throughout the USA & Europe. This is not the worst by far, and unlike the previous reviewer we did not think the breakfast was inedible, in fact it was quite reasonable, However, the problem here is a general lack of care and attention, this is an expensive hotel, even for West Yellowstone and yet it is more like a cheap motel. I'm guessing that there has been a change in management and staff since the good reviews, because the few staff there are seem harrassed and rushed off their feet. Believe me there are better yet cheaper hotels in West Yelowstone we found several, so look elsewhere. Suffice it to say that we were booked in here for five nights but checked out after 2.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Three-story Hotel built on the site of original hotel, located within 2 blocks of west entrance to Yellowstone Nat'l Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Best Western, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Desert Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Desert Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western