My wife and I stayed here for 5 nights(Sept 29-10/03/08,and enjoyed every minute.Front desk personnel were good to deal with(I kept putting my motel keys in with my cell phone and had to keep updating the keys).Rooms were clean,very quiet,hot water.Yellowstone west entrance was 2 miles away.They also offered a nice free breakfast from 7-10.Close to shopping.The only drawback was the selection of fast food.There is a Mcdonald's (on Canyon)and an Arby's and 2 pizza' shops.There are 4 Best Westerns in W.Yellowstone,but we liked this one's location.Worth the price 69.00.If your plans take you to West Yellowstone,it's worth a look.David/Cheryl Sargent.P.S Check out Jackson Hole,Wyoming!!! Fall is the BEST time to visit! ENJOY and we hope this review helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Best Western and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western