We stayed here September 19th and 20th. The lobby has no overhead lighting and smelled of burned coffee. We had booked our room 2 months in advance, and asked for a downstairs room. Upon arrival we were told no downstairs rooms available, and we were the ONLY car in the parking lot. Got our upstairs (outside access only) room #206, and hauled our luggage up steep metal stairs. The outside carpet on the landing was torn, and the metal tack strips were coming up, causing hazardous walking conditions. Our room smelled just like the lobby--burned coffee. I found dirty towels hanging on the back of the bathroom door, discarded sugar packages under the sink, and no exhaust fan in the bathroom. The carpet in our room had was badly stained and had several holes in it, fraying around the edges. Like I said earlier--DUMP! Unfortunately, nothing else was available, so we stayed, rather than sleep in the car. The hotel has 60 rooms, and breakfast seating for about 24 people. Staff just stared at the people standing around waiting to sit and eat, rather than offer to bring in tables from outside. Temperature was 23 degrees, so outside dining was out of the question. And for all this, we paid $420.00 for two nights. I will never stay here again, and I cannot believe this place is endorsed by Best Western! Very disappointing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western