This Best Western is old and tired. Our room was clean and spacious, but the bedding was worn looking and the decor dated and dark. We paid more for this one night than for any other hotel in our whole 3-week trip; the place was fully booked for the night so obviously they don't have to try very hard. Breakfast was adequate and the front desk staff OK.
If you have to stay in West Yellowstone, this is one of the less expensive places, but don't expect an exceptional experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Weston Inn predominently serves the leisure traveler market, mostly individuals and families who visit Yellowstone National Park. The hotel is located five blocks for the popular west entrance of the national park, the most popular entrance due to its proximaty to the many features of the park, For example this entrance is only 30 miles from the famous Old Faithful geyser. The hotel has been recently renovated and offers a friendly and knowlegeable staff to provide our guests with comprehenssive and valuable information on Yellowstone National Park and adjacent points of interest such as the Grand Teton National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Best Western Weston Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Weston Hotel West Yellowstone
- Best Western West Yellowstone
- West Yellowstone Best Western