Yellowstone Park KOA
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$210
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$209
$191
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$341
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$310
$289
$260
Official Website
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$270
$243
Official Website
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$573
$358
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$331
$257
Best Western Desert Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$245
BestWestern.com
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$269
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfudgeporch swingminiature golfgreat storekamping kabinbathrooms were cleanindoor poolelk burgerfire pitpull thruhot tubyellowstone parkgeneral storebreakfast and dinnerrv sitespicnic tableswould stay here again
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Members of my family & I recently rented one of the two room cabins at the Yellowstone Park KOA in Wes Yellowstone Montana for two nights while visiting Yellowstone National Park. Our trip to the Park was spontaneously planned over Labor Day weekend. When looking for lodging, I knew I did not want to spend a small fortune just to sleep. While looking for an alternative I came across this KOA. They had a two room cabin that slept up to 6 people and the price was right, so I booked it. Because I was booking just a couple of days before the holiday weekend I didn't want to take any chances on booking online so called in to make my reservations. The reservation process & our check in were accurate and swift. The cabin had power and heat, with two sets of bunk beds and a full size bed in a separate room. The was a chair and a small table in the front room and a small table and a bench in the back room. There were hooks in each room for hanging stuff. The back room with the full size bed was actually quite roomy which provided space for suit cases and coolers. There was a nice little covered porch with a cozy two person swing and a bench, and a fire pit/BBQ and picnic table right out front as well. Parking was right next to the cabin. The bathrooms & showers were just a stone throw away, as well as, a nice large covered outdoor Kamper Kitchen which contained picnic tables, 3 stoves with 3 burners on each and 3 sinks. The campground has a mini golf course, playground, and indoor swimming pool and hot tub, just to name a few of the attractions. I was a great place to stay and I would especially recommend it for people with kids as their is much for them to do. My only disappointment was that the bathrooms were not as clean as I would have liked to have seen, but then we weren't around using them until late in the evening and early in the morning which meant they were well used after the daily cleaning before we needed to use them. I definitely would stay here again as an alternative to a hotel.

1  Thank Sue L
Reviewed August 31, 2013

It was a little expensive, and I'm not sure I agree with a bathroom reno during peak season, but at any rate, the accommodations were fine. WIFI needs a small upgrade. Bring your own bikes, they have them, but they are for rent and only if the sun shines...

1  Thank Andrew B
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed here in late August in a Cougar 327RES (36 feet, 3 pop-outs) with my wife and 2 dogs.

The only problem we had here was that it was a pain to level the trailer on the back hill of the campground. Most other trailers appeared to have the same issue, using blocks on one side of the rig to level out. Most of us had to use about 2-3 leveling blocks (the orange or yellow plastic legos) on the wheels, landing gear and stabilizers.

Bathrooms where clean and not that bad compared to other KOA's we've been at. No mold or smells.

Even though this was a huge park, it was decently quiet at night. They do have security patrols that roam the park in the middle of the night as well. If you have problems, you can literally just wait for the person to roam by and snag them.

Stay here, outside of town and avoid all the other tourists (nearly every hotel in town is also an RV Park). Get up early, lock your trailer and head into town or the park (entrance to the park is pretty much where the town ends).

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We camped here August 16-18th. We stayed in Kabin 148 which is a 2-room kabin. It was nice and roomy but there was no air conditioner. Normally this wouldn’t be a problem but it was 85+ during the day and it took a long time for the kabin to be comfy enough to sleep even with fans going. This kabin is close to the bathrooms but this campground’s biggest problem is their bathrooms. Out of the 3 KOA’s we stayed at during our trip (Rapid City, Cody and West Yellowstone), this one had the worst bathrooms. They are in dire need of a renovation. This was by far the busiest KOA and at one point I had to wait in line to wash my hands after using the restroom. Showering in the morning wasn’t an option. There was a line from 6-9 am so I showered in the afternoon. The water pressure was great but the bathrooms seemed dirty. The counters were always wet because there is no paper toweling, only air dryers for hands. The laundry facility could use a renovation as well. The grounds themselves are beautiful with lots of trees. My kids (4 & 9) loved the playground and indoor pool areas. The staff at the front desk was pleasant. We also liked the 4-person bike rental.

1  Thank melandtimg0eck
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This Koa is way more expensive than most but it's way cheaper than the hotels around the park. You will have a sense if camping but be safer from bears but staying in a kamping kabin. There are beds,electric,and even a heater. We enjoyed our stay and the ribs are good too

• Stayed: August 2013