“Great box lunches”

Ernie's Bakery and Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Ernie's Bakery and Deli -- More than a Great Sandwich Shop!Now serving full breakfast and lunch in addition to our famous deli sandwiches. Stop by and see why Ernie's is West's favorite place to eat. Grab a box lunch on your way to your Yellowstone Park adventure or dine in for breakfast and lunch.
Oceanside, California
“Great box lunches”
Reviewed June 9, 2010

We got breakfast sandwiches here and they were great, not too greasy like some places. We got their boxed lunches two days - the sandwiches are great and they pack all of the fixings seperate so your sandwich doesn't get soggy. They give you a lot of food for around $9 (sandwich, drink, chips, fruit, piece of candy). They have an amazing number of sandwiches on their menu. The staff was really friendly here too.

Saint Louis
“Huge portions, cheap and super friendly!”
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I got the BBQ burger and my wife got the Italian sub. Both were enormous and quite tasty.

Charming staff, low prices and great food. We found West Yellowstone in general really disappointing in terms of selection of restaurants but Ernie's was a great find.

Tucson, Arizona
“Good local spot for a sandwich”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Decided to grab lunch here after reading about it on Tripadvisor. Its a small place on the edge of town. Very local and casual. Small picnic tables indoors make up the seating. It is very bright and airy. Noticeably clean. Extensive lunch type sandwich menu. Anyone should be able to find a sandwich here. Large drink selection too. Despite the place not being crowded I found the service a tad bit slow. You order at the counter and they call your name when its ready. I had ordered the meat loaf plate lunch, but they messed up the order and I got a meatloaf sandwich instead. I was in a hurry so I didnt say anything and ate it. While it was good and tasty, I would likely try something else next time. It was unlike any meatloaf sandwich I had ever had - on large white bread covered in a red pasta meatball type sauce and dusted with parmesan. I will say it was large - enough for two. Others around me had some great looking deli sandwiches. They too were quite large. (the sandwiches not the people). There were lots of locals on their lunch break so it must have a local following, which is a good sign. I would eat here again. It was good, but not great. Large sandwiches. Good for a lunch to go, or for feeding a group of kids.

Michigan
“Great place”
Reviewed November 10, 2009

Breakfast is very good, and large. Omelets include a bowl of oatmeal as a side.

Gardner, KS
“The best veggie sandwiches!”
Reviewed October 9, 2009

This was a little place on the outter edge of town that could be missed if not known about. The people were nice and food was great. My family is primarily vegetarian and we really liked the Cucumber Cream Cheese sandwich but there several others that looked good. I tried another one and I can't remember the name but also liked it. They also had good pastries for breakfast.