Hadley's Motel
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$239
$191
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$210
Holiday Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$341
$279
$251
Official Website
Brandin' Iron Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$229
The Historic Madison Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$222
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$331
$250
Hotwire.com
Yellowstone West Gate Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$270
Hotels.com
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$648
$573
Cancelon
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$269
TripAdvisor
All reviewsstay there againwe've stayedmicrowavecabinshowerparkyellowstonecons
Reviewed July 20, 2010

We had started our trip thru Wyoming when I got a phone call saying we were not going to be able to stay at Hadley's due to plumbing issues(12 hours notice). However he did make the arrangements for us to stay in another motel, they had trouble collecting from him. I felt like he could have offered something for the inconvience.Manager has no business skills!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank ALake99
Reviewed July 16, 2010

My family has been planning this trip for a year now. We made reservations in March/April for our six night stay and received email confirmation, paid our deposit and arrived at Hadleys to find a note on the front door informing us that they were temporarily closed and had made alternate reservations at another motel in town. We drove to the other motel to find out that we would be in one room for 3 nights and then transfer to another room for the remainder of our stay. Not what I asked for. The room cost us more per night than we had budgeted for and we ended up having to cut our stay one night short. When I emailed Hadley's about it, they were offended that I was not grateful that they made alternate reservations for me. The courtesy of an email or phone call informing me of the changes would have been nice but the email indicated that they are satisfied with the way it was handled. NOT fair to me nor my family, in my opinion. AND I am the customer paying for the service. I cannot rate the motel, only the service.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank msminner
Reviewed June 14, 2010

I am writing this review because I am surprised at the negative reviews that Hadley's motel has gotten. What did you expect for the money you paid? When we stayed at this motel it was WAY cheaper than any other motel around. If that alone doesn't give you a clue, what would? Our family is usually campers, but it seems that around Yellowstone everyone charges for showers. It was cheaper to stay at this motel than to camp. The rooms are not luxurious, but they were better than camping, and they were clean. We found the owner/manager to be very friendly and he didn't seem to care that we have a lot of kids. When we vacation we spend very little time in our motel room, but if you are the type that likes to relax and enjoy your room, this probably isn't the place for you. If you are looking for a clean, cheap, place to sleep while you travel Yellowstone, this one works well. I loved the $$ we saved. Getting ice from the office was a little inconvenient, but I guess for the money we saved, I could have bought my own ice.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank justmyopinion96
Reviewed September 17, 2008

The Motel manger was rude, the room was dirty. No telephone in the room or even in the hotel office is available. Shower head was leaking all night. Nothing good about this Motel. Overpriced. Don't book this one.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank CarolChing
Reviewed August 22, 2008

The manager, who is married to the owner, went absolutely crazy when we cooked our breakfast on a table in his parking lot. He threatened to call the police and wanted us out immediately. He ran around our room with his camera looking for evidence of cooking in the room. We hadn't. I followed him with my camera. He made a point not to cook in the room, and we didn't. He was completley irrational and threatening. He does supply a tiny refrig.
The place is bare bones, clean with tiny, tiny bathrooms.
Cheap, cheap, but toe the line even if its his interpretation of the line.

Manager was friendly upon check-in, but a little strange. You get what you pay for!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple