Madison Arm Resort
Moose Creek Inn(West Yellowstone)
$119
Best Western Weston Inn(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$171
Kelly Inn West Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$190
Gray Wolf Inn and Suites(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
Explorer Cabins at Yellowstone(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$375
$259
Yellowstone Park Hotel(West Yellowstone)(Great Value!)
$197
$164
Marina View Condos(West Yellowstone)
$193
Travelocity
Alpine Motel(West Yellowstone)
Lazy G Motel(West Yellowstone)
Three Bear Lodge(West Yellowstone)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshebgen laketent campinglaundry roomgreat campgroundminute drivelodge polepots pansrv parkfire pitcottageyellowstonegaswildlifemoose
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Campground itself is nice but a lot of dirt at the sites. Road that leads to campground is 5 miles of washboard and dust! Nearly an impassible road! Had a flat tire and camper and vehicle were full of dirt by the time we arrived. Would not recommend staying at this campground due to this!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Minnesota9
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I spent four nights at Madison Arm. Our daughter and grandsons joined us the last two nights. We love this place. The staff is super friendly and anxious to please. The fishing was good. It was quiet and our grandsons had a wonderful time. Of course, we had campfires and roasted marshmallows. Where else than Madison Arm are you invited to evening gatherings by the guests who come for long periods of time and know each other.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Arrived early to our destination. KOA could not fit us in. Found Madison arm and was the best find of our vacation. Canceled the KOA circus and stayed 3 nights. Road in was rough but worth the journey. 4 times in and out but last time we saw more animal then in Yellowstone up close.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My teenage sons and I spent an incredible week at Madison Arm Resort this June with my sister and her family! Waking up to such breathtaking sights each morning was just amazing... The kids and I loved our time on Lake Hebgen boating, kayaking and canoeing, just as much as we loved our nightly camp fires with friends . My sister raved about the beauty of Madison Arm for almost 20 years and our recent visit there just proved her right!

The accommodations and amenities were fantastic! The cleanliness of the cottage, facilities and camp grounds were beyond my expectations. The Wi-fi on the back patio of the General Store and laundry room by the office were great! The resort is beautifully tucked away in a quiet spot in West Yellowstone for that peaceful tranquility feeling and yet just minutes away from town for those moments when we just felt like dinning out. The only thing that topped the beauty of Madison Arm are the people of Madison Arm. The sheer friendliness and camaraderie of all the staff members was just astonishing. My deep-felt thanks to Shigeko, Jim, Ed, Terry and the rest of the crew for making this trip so memorable for me and my boys!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

We ( me, my wife and three daughters) spent 5 days at Madison Arm Resort the last week of June. We had tent site 15 and it was perfect. It was situated in the forest and there was nobody next to us. We were playing cards one night and a bison walked right by us. That was a neat experience. The staff was very friendly and helped us blow up our air matresses and were very helpful if we needed anything. The lake is beautiful! We rented the 4 person paddle boat and had a blast. It is nice because it is 5 and half miles of the main road that goes into West Yellowstone. It is very peaceful. The road is a dirt road and a little washboardy but worth it. The shower facilities and bathrooms were always kept clean! They are small but what do you expect when you are camping. We did our own cooking with a camp stove and they have nice dish washing stations to wash your dishes. For a great family camping experience, this is the place to stay while visting Yellowstone. It was nice to be away from the crowds but still be close enough to visit Yellowstone.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family