“Yummy Food, Fun Atmosphere, Expensive.”

Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe is a family owned business that has been serving the West Yellowstone Community and Visitors for over 60 years. Find yourself enjoying a delicious Wild Game Burger, Pizza, Steak, Salads and so much more in our casual dining room or have it delivered to your place. Our Pub and Casino have the latest in video poker, keno and line games. Try your luck and rub elbows with the locals. Featured in our Pub and Restaurant are local microbrews from the Rocky Mountain Region along with a nice selection of wine. The Gusher is a favorite family tradition providing games for the kids too. Stop by while your in town. We would love to meet you.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I've been here twice now. First time was a couple of years ago and then again most recently. The pizza is good; but you'll pay for it. The pricing is $18 for a large Cheese Pizza + $2 per topping. I guess that type of pricing is expected for a tourist town. Overall its worth it. We ordered a Pepperoni Pizza and their Gusher Pizza. Both came out fairly quickly and tasted great. I'll go back here again.

There are newer reviews for Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe

Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

First time in memory that we just walked out of a restaurant. The hostess tried to seat us (with our daughter) in the bar. When we asked about sitting somewhere other than the bar she began to argue that it wasn't a bar but reluctantly seated us elsewhere. We looked around the dirty and dated place and our only question was "why stay?"

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Good Pizza and sandwiches. A little pricey, but very comparable to all other eating places at West Yellowstone. There is a meal special every day, which helps to save some dollars. Tables and Chairs are needing replaced, in very poor condition. Service can be hit and miss, but overall average for a wait time for your meal and wait time to be seated. This place is for sure worth a try for a meal or two while staying in West Yellowstone.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I ended up here because my gal had the hangries, the first parking spot I found was next to Gushers.

Service: I went to the counter at least as many times as the server came to me. I ask for red and white sauce, not possible, I asked for half red, half white, again, nope, you can only have one.

Value: high priced per topping, and very few toppings placed on pizza.
Flavor: it's a fluffy thick crust, and the taste was flat and flabby, even with the one slice jalepeño that came on each came piece. I didn't want all the bread, and tried just the toppings, they were nauseating.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

We actually went twice. First time we went most of us had the all you can eat spaghetti. It was ok not great but well worth the price. I had the pork tenderloin sandwich and not so good. However they have the BEST PIZZA. If you are craving pizza go here. We tried other spots for pizza and by far Gusher is the best in west Yellowstone!!

Thank Clark W. G