“Fast service”

Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Pub, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe is a family owned business that has been serving the West Yellowstone Community and Visitors for over 60 years. Find yourself enjoying a delicious Wild Game Burger, Pizza, Steak, Salads and so much more in our casual dining room or have it delivered to your place. Our Pub and Casino have the latest in video poker, keno and line games. Try your luck and rub elbows with the locals. Featured in our Pub and Restaurant are local microbrews from the Rocky Mountain Region along with a nice selection of wine. The Gusher is a favorite family tradition providing games for the kids too. Stop by while your in town. We would love to meet you.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fast service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Average pizza and burger menu. Tasted good and had a great server. The place was busy but got seated very fast.

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Good for a tourist town”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

One of the more reasonably priced places in a tourist town. The food didn't blow my socks off, but it was decent

Visited July 2013
albany
“Poor qaulity food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We ordered a beef burger, medium, and a BBQ brisket sandwich. The burger was overcooked to the point of being rubbery, and the brisket and tough and grissley. We mentioned our dissatisfaction to the waitress, who only giggled and said she never ordered those items. I told her she might want to mention it to the chef. She disappeared and just brought us our check...no apology for our not enjoying our meal.

Don't waste your money at Gusher!!

EVANSTON
“Great food; Great location!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

After a day of traveling, it was a great place to go for pizza or a sandwich. Very friendly staff. Good food.

Visited June 2013
Corporate Office
“Last Minute Choice”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My son and I were late getting out of Yellowstone National Park and were hoping we could find a restaurant still open. Gusher was still open and we got in before they closed. I had the 1/2 lb cheese burger and my son had a pizza with Italian sausage and pepperoni. The service was decent for a community that is busy in the summer but dead in the winter. My burger came out dry, however in their defense I didn't ask for my specific way I like a burger. My son really enjoyed the pizza and said the crust was very good.