“Delicious, Smokey BBQ flavor!”
Review of Beartooth Barbecue

Beartooth Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed June 21, 2010

We visited Beartooth BBQ after 9pm during a visit to West Yellowstone. The seating was crowded and all seats were pretty close to the kitchen and cashier area. However, the delicious BBQ made up for the lack of ambiance. We had the pulled pork sandwiches and beef brisket dinner plate. You definitely tasted the smokey flavor and they had sauces available to add yourself according to your preference. DELICIOUS!!

There are newer reviews for Beartooth Barbecue

Reviewed June 18, 2010

ate BBQ on 6/16/10. Pulled Brisket and St. Louis Ribs were good. Dry rub for both and sauce at the table.

Reviewed June 12, 2010

Tastey barbeque, good service. A very nice little restauant. The pulled pork was very tastey and my son loved the ribs.

Reviewed June 8, 2010

Ate dinner here and the food is quite good. Nice sauce to complinet the food, but pricey. We had pulled chicken plate and pulled brisket plate. Each included 2 sides and thick white bread...not garlic or heated. The price was $13.99 and beer was $4.50 a pint for micros. Overall quality was pretty good, but not much atmosphere and felt a bit rushed.

Reviewed May 24, 2010

Great food! What a pleasure to have awesome BBQ and pretty good service. Simple decor with some TVs and the volume was a good level to still talk about all of the fun we had in Yellowstone. We had the pulled pork sandwich and beef brisket topped sausage with tabouli and beans. The beans were a little sweet for me, but my husband loved them. The tabouli needed a little more lemon, but was a refreshing alternative to fries or grits. The meat is stellar! Really tender and enough smoky flavor to enhance it, not overwhelm it. I'd suggest the sandwich without the bun. I picked out all of the meat, because it was amazing and the bun only dampened the experience. Only 2 sauces, but they were flavorful enought that I didn't miss a bigger selection. If you want an appetizer, I have to tell you to get the JALAPENO POPPERS! Hot and fresh served with amazing huckleberry sauce. I could have just ordered about 3 of these and devoured them all!! There's only beer and wine, but we didn't have any of it, so didn't check out the selection. The service is absolutely fine, no complaints, and in a small town I considered it very nice.