“Favorite Restaurant in West Yellowstone”
Review of Beartooth Barbecue

Beartooth Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed May 21, 2010

After a long day in the park, our favorite restaurant to drop in to is Beartooth Barbeque in West Yellowstone. The bbq is good, the environment relaxed, and the staff has been wonderful. I recommend the pulled pork sandwich with the spicy sauce, and my husband is a big fan of the 1/2 rack.

Reviewed March 5, 2010

Beartooth Barbecue restaurant is amazing. It's hands down the best bbq restaurant anywhere. The food is delish, great service and great value. If you are in West Yellowstone you cannot miss this restaurant.

Reviewed October 20, 2009

Dropped in for dinner even thought the restaurant was empty when we arrived. Had the best nachos I've eaten in quite a while. Loads of cheese and tasty toppings. Stuffed myself and left happy.

Reviewed October 8, 2009

We were directed this restaurant by the staff at the hotel, we weren't sure we wanted to go here because of the poor reviews. We had a great meal here, we had the pulled pork and french fires, the portions were huge and the barbeque was great.! Now if you are looking for an upscale dining experience this isn't it, just a casual place witih great food.

Reviewed September 21, 2009

Service was good and brisket was decent. Only place I have seen where you can get a side of tabouli at a BBQ joint. Place was packed, so must be popular. I am accustomed to southern BBQ, so my opinion is warped.