“Good food and good service”
Review of Beartooth Barbecue

Beartooth Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 19, 2014

After spending the day in Yellowstone my family and some friends went here it was good we were not disappointed.
We called ahead with a group of 10 and were told they don't take reservations but the wait should be short. When we arrived we were sat immediately and our drink orders were taken. The staff were very nice and helpful. Made sure we had everything we needed. Our drinks were brought out quickly.
I have some dietary restrictions so the staff was very good about making sure I could eat something and checking to make sure.
Our orders came out quickly and correctly.
The food was good but not great. We all enjoyed the food. We got almost everything on the menu.
I would go back and recommend it.
We all paid around $50 per family. Each with 4 people in it.

1  Thank Jamclem

Reviewed August 18, 2014

My wife and I had a late dinner at the Beartooth Barbeque located in the heart of West Yellowstone. The atmosphere seemed a little more like a bar than a restaurant. Service was fine. The waitress was friendly and efficient. We both had the Mad Dogs (sausage with pulled pork) which were OK. The price was a bit high.

Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We tried their pulled pork and sliced brisket. They were both very yummy. The kids had pulled pork and pulled beef brisket sliders and absolutely loved them!! The prices were reasonable. We were a little disappointed they didn't offer any desert.

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

The pulled pork, pull beef brisket, and short ribs are great. The ribs did not even need extra sauce they were so good. The two meat combo is great and VERY filling. It was a little pricey, but the food was really good.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

We just happen by this restaurant after a day in Yellowstone. The atmosphere is "basic", tables and chairs, you are just there to eat and get on to your next activity. The service was great, very responsive. My two teenage kids and I had a mix of pulled pork and brisket and we each enjoyed our meals.