“Not the best”

Lindon, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the best”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Sorry, it was just ok. Priced too high for what we got. The beef brisket didn't have much flavor. Slow service, but servers were friendly. I would have had a better meal at Arbys.

Visited June 2013

Bozeman, Montana
“What you talking about Willis??????”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Willis G from Alabama is full of ****. I've had many great meals from Beartooth Barbecue over the years. I started eating their sandwiches when they were operating out of the small shack 10 years ago. They do real BBQ and do it right.

Willis starts out his review with, "I ate after a long day of hiking in the park." C'mon man! We all know that Alabama folk don't walk anywhere, especially long ones at high altitude in grizzly bear country.

Every time I am near West Yellowstone I make an effort to stop in. The beer is cold and the staff is all smiles. Try the hot BBQ sauce on a pulled pork sandwich with a few extra onions put on top. I grew up down south. Beartooth Barbecue is the real deal!

Visited June 2013
6 Thank FishOn406
Regina, Canada
“Great BBQ, Great Service”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

A winner in West Yellowstone. The ribs, brisket and pulled chicken were all great and the homemade spicy baked beans and tabouleh (which went surprisingly well with BBQ) were great. We also loved the jalepeno poppers with huckleberry sauce, even though both were likely premade. Lots of local beers on tap. Great service. My only complaint is I prefer corn bread with BBQ instead of sliced white bread, but that's me being picky. Well worth a stop.

1 Thank Edradour
“Good food, good beer, good service!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My family and I had dinner here one night and loved it! They easily accommodated 4 adults, 4 kids and a baby. We were all pleased with our meals, and our server was very efficient, and super friendly!

1 Thank ToquerKris
Lino Lakes, Minnesota
“Excellent Pulled Pork BBQ”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stop in here for some really really good BBQ and friendly service. We stopped for a quick lunch while passing through West Yellowstone. The pulled pork is excellent, good beer selection and options for the kids.

1 Thank jp0430