“Best BBQ available north of Kentucky.”
Review of Beartooth Barbecue

Beartooth Barbecue
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed September 5, 2011

Food was good. Good atmosphere. The BBQ was good for this region (tried pulled pork sandwich, pulled brisket sandwich, and brisket sandwich; all were good). Prices were excellent. Service was very attentive.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

We enjoyed this place, but the ribs were too spicy for my 10year old that loves ribs. On the bright side, I got to eat them. Pulled pork and chicken sandwich were good. Normal prices for West Yellowstone.

Reviewed August 25, 2011

The place looks like a hole in a wall, but their BBQ was great and I cannot wait for another visit and enjoy pork again.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

We ate dinner here. I thought I'd read in my AAA book that you could get a sampler bbq plate. Nothing on the menu showed that. The ribs were a bit dry. The chopped pork was good. The beef brisket was very tender! I was very happy with it! The sides tended to all favor vinegar. I would have liked to have corn bread or corn on the cob or mashed potatoes available as sides. It wasn't bad. I don't think I'd go again, tho'.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

As we entered the door, there were a couple families waiting for tables. There was no greeter to tell us to wait or take our name. The waitresses were all busy, and to wait you had to stand right next to families eating at their tables. There is nothing more uncomfortable, when you are eating and someone is bumped next to your table watching you eat. As other customers came into the restaurant, they asked us what was going on. After 15 minutes, waitresses were cleaning tables, and trying to get people seated. When we finished eating, some people were going up to the register to pay, and others gave their waitresses their cards. Not sure what we were suppose to do. Looking around the restaurant, no one seemed to be the manager, nor was anyone over the age of 25.

An easy fix: Have someone take names, ask people to wait outside where there is a couple places to sit against the building, then call names when ready.

Food was average.