We stayed in the older motel part of Three Bear. The room was large and clean with a nice spa beside the bed. It was fun to drink a glass of wine and watch our favorite tv show in the hot bubbles, after a long day in Yellowstone. We arrived in mid-June and we were treated to snow flurries. It was windy and very chilly the lst day. The pool was available and heated. Having said that, remember when booking that there is a newer hotel section and an older motel section. Be sure you know the difference. We weren't in the room very much and it was ok for the price. We did not see any of the rooms in the new hotel building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone