Stayed 3 nights in September, 2013. Room was spacious and very clean. Avoid eating dinner at the restaurant, it was ok but nothing special and a little pricey. Breakfast good. My only issue was the front desk staff. They were not rude but not terribly helpful either. A simple smile would have been great. One girl could not even speak to customers without resting her head on her hand. Must have been tired. Lisa was the only exception. She was helpful, pleasant, smiled and seemed to actually enjoy her job. It's a service industry and staff needs to take the extra step. Otherwise I would stay again and there was nothing negative about the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone