Three Bears Lodge has a choice of lodge or motel rooms. We chose the motel. This is single story (no one stomping around overhead) with a 1960's sort of feel. Our room (#509) was quite large with twin beds, a microwave and refrigerator. The Three Bears scored high on the big three: clean room, comfortable bed, good shower. The internet access was fast and free. The room was quiet with good blackout curtains. We ate breakfast and dinner in the lodge restaurant several times and found the service and food good. We slept well for three nights and would happily stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone