Though Yellowstone National Park was only partially open in late April, we had never stayed in the small town of West Yellowstone (which was also partially open), due to this particular time between winter and the summer tourist season.
Locating this hotel/motel/lodge was a blessing and the price was definitely attractive, along with the Lodge itself ! The welcome from the clerk was great and helpful. We chose a ground-level motel-style room behind the main building. It was fantastic, spacious, comfortable and downright perfect for our 2-night stay. Can't find ANYTHING to complain about, and had all the Park roads been open, we could have stayed here even longer. If we ever return, THIS will be the place to stay for us !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone