This motel is very close to the west entrance of Yellowstone NP.
Our room was clean but the lighting was not bright enough when the curtains were closed. There was a problem with one of the cords to a lamp but otherwise it was a basic motel room. Housekeeping services were good and friendly. The motel offers $3 breakfast coupons per person for the Three Bear Restaurant, which is next to the motel.
Adequate parking and the town of West Yellowstone offers many shops and restaurants- a great place to take leisurely walks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone