My husband and I were cancelled out on a snow coach tour elsewhere and made a last minute reroute to West Yellowstone. Three Bear Lodge set us up in one quick phone call with a room and exactly the tour we wanted the following day. When we arrived, they confirmed our tour and ordered a deli luch for the next day and recommended local restaurants. The staff is very accommodating and efficient. Our room in the motel was very reasonably priced, but large and newly remodeled. Yellowstone Park is magnificent in winter and Three Bear Lodge is a great base camp from which to enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone