We stayed as a family of four in one of the two bedroom themed rooms in the Lodge. The themed room was fun, and the beds were OK. The location is great - just a few minutes from the Yellowstone National Park gate.
However, the service was unhelpful and amenities were basic - when the laundrette "hot wash" setting wouldn't work the response from the front desk was "oh well, you'll have to do a cold wash"; the business centre had one (old) PC and printer and was short of paper. The hot tubs were good, and the pool warm but not especially clean.
Not cheap, either - as the West Yellowstone location enables them to get high prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodge constructed in 2009 and the Motel rooms remodeled in 2011. From the moment you approach this impressive Lodge, you will realize it is no ordinary hotel. From the massive volcanic rock, log, and beam exterior, through the dramatic lobby and reclaimed materials in the common areas — you will know you are in for a unique experience. As you open the door to your spacious and comfortable room you will be enraptured by the handmade furniture crafted with reclaimed wood from the original 1932 building.Outdoor swimming pool is open during the summer months. Be sure to stop next door and experience our famous Three Bear Restaurant for breakfast and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Three Bear Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 3 Bear Lodge
- Three Bear Hotel West Yellowstone
- Three Bear West Yellowstone