“Delicious!”

Running Bear Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Had a fantastic experience here the other day. I went with a friend to get breakfast on a Saturday around 10am, which was a very very busy time, but our wait time to get a table was no more than 10 minutes. Our server (I forget her name, but she was an older lady with black hair) was extremely friendly and charming, and she was very attentive to our table as well and made sure to check up on us and let us know when things would be taking an extra minute due to the kitchen being very busy. As a server myself, I know how important this is to do! The food itself was delicious. I got two eggs scrambled, bacon, hashbrowns, sourdough toast, and a "dirty chai" to drink (chai latte with a double shot of espresso in it). The dirty chai used locally roasted coffee and was delicious; one of the best I've ever had, in fact! The eggs were perfect, the bacon crispy, the toast came with both strawberry and blackberry jam (yummy!), and they even made sure to make the hashbrowns extra crispy as I had requested, which was impressive considering how busy they were! Also, the price for both my meal, drink, and my friend's meal (I picked up his check) was only $20. What a deal! I will definitely be returning on my next trip to town.

There are newer reviews for Running Bear Pancake House

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

The Running Bear was crazy busy even on a weekday morning. Even so, our order was taken quickly and the food was ready in a jif. Our server made a big to do over my one year old granddaughter and over all we were very happy with the food choices.

1  Thank rimrock59
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went here for breakfast. Place was busy, which is always a good sign. We had pancakes, eggs, bacon and hash browns. All were very good. Hash browns were great. Price was average. Service was good considering how busy they were. Lots of menu choices for both food and beverages. Seperate beverage menu which includes lots of custom latte and mocha drinks. Would eat here again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Coffee was good, biscuits and gravy were only so-so. The place is friendly and clean and the service was very pleasant.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Good service, good breakfast, large servings, and they will fix a box lunch for you to take into the Park. Lot's of local people eat here.