“Great service”

Running Bear Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Willowick
“Great service”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

My husband took our two granddaughters, 3 daughters-in-law and me here on our last day in Yellowstone. Although they were crowded, we didn't have to wait long for a table. We were pleased with the prompt service. My husband likes buckwheat pancakes and this is one of the few places that has them. Two of us had the Mama Bear and really enjoyed it.

Canton, Ohio
“Service was exceptional”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Crowded with families, the server knew just how to handle each table to provide them with personal service. Although I am not a pancake fan, I enjoyed the fun banter and helpful staff.

Visited July 2014
Edwards, Colorado
“Good food, bad coffee bad water and dirty silverware”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Ok, here in Yellowstone to see Old Faithful and wanted breakfast. The Running Bear fit the bill.

The coffee is terrible. Please please improve your coffee......

The water horrendous.

Silverware was also just passable. You know I may just bring my own in the future.

But let's get to the food. Even with the bad water my omlette was good. The hash browns were plentiful.i ordered one pancake to share with my wife but we just ate 1/2 . Just ok.

All in all, I think this was my last visit to the bear. Will try to find a clean enter morning joe!

1 Thank Mrellgee
Belton, Texas
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here twice in our two day stay in West Yellowstone, the service is top notch and the food is nothing but good. If we ever return here this restaurant is on our list to eat at!

Natchitoches
“Try the Mama Bear!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate there three times while on vacation visiting Yellowstone. Had dinner the first night and breakfast the next two mornings. Although seating and service were somewhat slow, the food was very good. The Mama Bear breakfast was so good one morning, we did a repeat visit/order the following morning.