“Good Breakfast!”

Running Bear Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Jefferson, Georgia
“Good Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Ate breakfast twice at the Running Bear while visiting Yellowstone. They have your typical breakfast choices, but the food and service was good.

Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mostly good”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

The food was hot and we always had coffee. My omelet tasted really good. I had the seafood omelet. Too bad my daughter had a rubber pancake (you can't always have a good batch I guess)

• Visited August 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We went here twice during our week stay in west yellowstone. Overall we had bad dining experiences... Happy to say that the RunningBear Pancake House was a diamond in the rough for us. I had the Grizzly Bear (chicken fried steak) and the homemade meatloaf. Both were delicious. My girlfriend got the Mexican skillet both times so she must have really liked it. Price is a little expensive (averages to around $10 a person), but I don't mind paying for food as long as its good.

I also left my $100 Marmot jacket here by accident and didn't realize until 2 days later. They could have easily taken it and played clueless since I was just a tourist. I returned 2 days later and they handed me my jacket back.

I had to come on here and give credit where credit is due. The Running Bear Pancake House is a win. Don't go to the Three Bears it Sucks!!

Crossville, Tennessee
“The Best Breakfast Place in W. Yellowstone”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This far end-of-town (west end) breakfast restaurant is the place to go for breakfast (lunch is also served, but only went for breakfast). There may be a wait to get in, but the line moves fast. This place is very popular, and very good. The food is fresh, served hot, and promptly. The service and servers are excellent and have your food prepared just the way you order it. The variety of food is also a benefit. This is definitely on the list for return visits. The prices are very reasonable for such a resort area, and far beat out other restaurants in town. You can't go wrong at this location for breakfast.

Richmond, Virginia
“Excellent choice for breakfast in West Yellowstone”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

The food, service, and atmosphere make this a great choice for breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised to see what we consider traditional southern breakfast choices. Outstanding!