“Great Service”

Running Bear Pancake House
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Family Friendly Full service restaurant serving breakfast all day. Homemade pies, muffins, cinnamon rolls, quick breads. Espresso drinks available, Box Lunches available. Breakfast 6:00am to 2:00pm Lunch 11:00am to 2:00pm
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I eat at the Running Bear frequently. I am always happy with the quality of the food and the fast friendly service. I usually go for breakfast but the lunches are good too. This is the only place in town where they serve breakfast all day. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,555)

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Difficult to find a restaurant that's open in West Yellowstone but this little Pancake House tops them all. Fantastic food and friendly service keeps you coming back time after time. Thanks for serving us!

1  Thank snowgov
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Had breakfast here three times during our stay in West Yellowstone - in winter there are very few places open to choose from.
Service was always excellent - staff also did go above and beyond to help me when my spectacles broke while having breakfast one morning.
Food was okay - most items were very good ,but we did have items that didnt come out cooked as well as they could have been on two occasions - we didnt complain at the time,so didnt give the staff the opportunity to make good. Most items were very good.
Prices reasonable.
Restaurant was recommended to us by staff at our lodgings.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a great Local place. Everything I've tried in the course of several visits has been good. They will also pack you a lunch for you trip into the park.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Title says it ALL! ,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now they need to open for dinner, even if it is only breakfast items!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Long day in the park or on the trails? They have box lunches too!!!!!!