“Huckleberry shakes!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Have been to this place several times, and every time we come back, we must have huckleberry shakes here. The hamburgers and fries and onion rings are huge portions and just absolutely delicious!

There are newer reviews for Canyon Street Grill

Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Really liked the decor, however, our waitress (Linda)
didn't act too happy to see us or for that matter anyone else in the restaurant! She told is to sit anywhere, dropped off menus and left...she finally came back to take our order. Not a welcome or hello. She dropped off food and the check at the same time, she asked if we needed anything else and walked away before I could answer.She didn't come back until We had been done for quite some time...no offer of refills on water or drinks. I have come here in the past and been quite happy. Now I am not sure I would recommend it again.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I had a hot dog with the works, onion rings, and a chocolate shake. When my plate came you couldn't even see the hot dog with all of the toppings! I was full for the rest of the day! Shake was one of the best I ever tasted. Apparently it is made from ice cream from a local dairy. The decor is a fun fifties theme.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

After leaving the Buffalo Bar due to lack of service, we ended up here at Canyon Street Grill and LOVED it! It was a little hard to find in this mini-mall as they had a small sign - but it was worth the search... Excellent burgers with fresh, delicious buns and crisp tater tots. Lots of burger options and fresh selections. Would highly recommend this to everyone!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My wife & I had stopped in there after doing some local shopping. We loved the way the whole place was decorated and the atmosphere. I ordered a burger called the Memphis Belle in honor of a very LARGE horse I had taken for a ride at the Diamond P Ranch just outside of town. The food we had at the Canyon Street grill was great and so was the service. Our server was a very polite young man who was moving around waiting on people like he himself had a couple of 1950's Big Block Chevy engines strapped to him feet. I would recommend this place to eat to anyone I knew or didn't know for that matter, it was that good.