“The BEST in WEST ......Yellowstone”

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza is a GREAT small town pizza joint.
West Yellowstone is a tourist town, there is NO doubt about that fact. In a sea of tourist trap rip off restaurants, Pete's is a WELCOME CHANGE.
We are local to West Yellowstone , and attend the WEST YELLOWSTONE ROD RUN every year. And EVERY year we end coming into Bozeman to eat. Well this year , we decided to try out Pete's.
What HAVE I BEEN MISSING ALL THESE YEARS!
Pete's is a small restaurant, with their focus firmly on the quality of the food & service. To me the ambiance , is just the way I LIKE IT! A family run small and intimate joint. No high dollar paintings & decorations, just a GOOD OLD RESTAURANT!
We were waited on by Donna. What a genuine & great server. I had the cheese steak, and I am fussy about my cheese steak. I asked Donna her opinion, and she said, "YOU WON'T BE SORRY". Well she was TRUE to her word. 1 of the BEST cheese steaks I have had in YEARS!
My wife had the elk sausage sandwich, and it was FANTASTIC. Hard to fool Montanans who eat wild game regularly...
So, the next time you find yourself in West Yellowstone Montana, do yourself a & your stomach a favor...EAT AT PETE'S ROCKY MOUNTAIN PIZZA!
And say HI to Donna!

There are newer reviews for Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company

Reviewed August 1, 2014

If you are looking for a quiet spot for conversation, no gambling machines or loud music? Pete's your place in West Yellowstone. Moose Drool beer on tap.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This pizza was one of the best pizzas we have ever had. We sat outside as it was a beautiful day. We ordered 3 pizzas, cheese, everything and hawaiian. Everyone said it was very good. Our server was wonderful...always watching for when we needed our drinks refilled and very friendly, striking up conversation but not over doing it and bugging us. It was not that pricey either for what all we ordered. I would eat there again and give it 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We all ate PIZZA in this eating place after a hard and tired visit to Yellowstone park. We had great time with the tasty pizzas, salads and drinks. We got the pizza made to our liking and it was great. It was in the evening and there was no crowd.
The STAFF were very friendly and the place is clean. Try pizza here if you are visiting the Park.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate the specialty pizza and it was very good. There were lots of fresh toppings wich is hard to get it this part of the country. The place is also very clean, I even looked into the kitchen on my way to the restroom. Hope to go back and try some pasta on my next visit to Yellowstone.