“Tasty pizzas and quick service”

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had dinner here on our first night in West Yellowstone. We ordered a veggie pizza which was very good and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. The service was good and friendly. This is definitely a very popular restaurant so you might have to wait a bit, but the staff is great about cleaning tables the moment they become available so they can seat people ASAP.

Reviewed June 28, 2014

Went out for dinner on the recomendation from the folks at Grizzly RV park. We timed it just right and got a table as we entered, did not have to wait like others behind us. Many choices on the menu, went with make your own pizza because we wanted a 1/2 and 1/2 style. There were about three bus boys quickly cleaning tables as each was vacated. Excellent waitress who was school teacher by trade working the off school time here. Suprised by the inexpensive beer prices with the excellent tasting pizza, had to take leftovers home.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

We enjoyed some good pizza after our day in Yellowstone. The place was busy but we didn't have to wait long for a table. The pizza was very good and we all left full! We only had pizza but the pasta dishes looked and smelled delicious!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

We are regular travelers to West Yellowstone traveling there at least 2 to 3 times a year. This is our first time trying to eat at this restaurant. It was an absolutely frustrating experience. We walked in and there was a sign that told you to just choose your own table. So, we did. Thirty minutes later nobody had even come to bring water or take orders. Nobody said a word to us. Since my child was starving after a day in the park, we gave up and left. As I was leaving, a server said to me... "thank you." I was trying to figure out what she was thanking me for... maybe leaving because they didn't have time to deal with us? We will NEVER even attempt to eat there again.

1  Thank MHN4121
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Let's face it..W. Yellowstone is a tourist trap. It was late and I needed food after a long day of hiking and sightseeing. I was expecting cardboard pizza with ketchup and some toppings. What I got was a delicious, hand crafted, brick oven pizza. Price was very reasonable as well. Service was outstanding. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Cindy M