“Good pizza”

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 19, 2008

Pete's advertises that it is the best pizza in town, and I would have to agree.

We ate here twice during our stay in West Yellowstone, and really enjoyed it both times. Since our place was right across the street, we got our food to go. We got pizza and garlic bread, both were delicious. The prices were a little expensive, but it is worth it.

Reviewed June 11, 2008

We ordered from Pete's one of the nights we were staying in W. Yellowstone for a vacation in Yellowstone. We ordered delivery and had a Pepperoni Pizza, Western Pizza (BBQ Chicken), Wings and Kids Spaghetti. Delivery was prompt and the delivery person was very friendly. Food was really good - all of it and the price was very reasonable. Would recommend!!

Reviewed June 4, 2008

Purely by chance we fetched up in Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Co., and were very pleased with our choice.
Four of us enjoyed a variety of pasta dishes, and all of us declared ourselves to be well satisfied with what we were served. I washed my pasta down with a couple of glasses of house wine, as did my wife. Our friends had beer and said it was darned good. The service was polite, pleasant and friendly. They give you enough food to keep you happy for a couple of days. After two days I was ready to go back but by this time we were in Salt Lake City. I guess you can say that Pete's is just great for well-seasoned travellers. I didn't eat one, but I'm willing to bet they make pretty tasty travellers, and season them to perfection should you have cannibalistic instincts. Recommended without reservation - Yes, you don't need to book, but in high season I'd get there early if you want a table. Probably this is one of the most popular places in town. It was certainly busy while we were there. Tell them English Mick sent you!!
English Mick, Shropshire, England. May 2008.

Reviewed June 2, 2008

We went to Pete's in West Yellowstone this last week in May 2008 one night and were ignored. The sign said to "seat yourself" and when we walked in the man behind the counter looked at us and then we sat down. We saw other people enjoying Pizza which smelled great. We saw the waitress walking around helping all the customers but us. We waited there for a long time and no one ever came to our table to even give us a menu so we left! No one seemed to care that we left either when I looked back the man behind the counter was looking at me and did not even say a word. We have visited West Yellowstone every year for the past 5 years and this was the first time we decided to try some pizza!

5  Thank JacWy_Fan
Reviewed February 26, 2008

Ate here last week while vacationing in West Yellowstone. Chose it based off of reviews here on TripAdvisor. Everyone in my party had the pasta (planned to go back another night for the pizza but never made it). I had lasagna while others had spaghetti and meatballs. Portions were huge - could easily feed 2-3 people each. Great flavor, great ingredients, hot out of the oven - yummy!

1  Thank ohiostate92