“Decent Pizza”

Pete's Rocky Mountain Pizza Company
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Decent Pizza”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Not a bad little place. decent pizza - not bad, but also not 'oh my god'

We had the nicest waitress that I can ever remember and service was good.

Visited December 2012

Payson, Utah
“Cold food and cold building”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

During our trip to Yellowstone my wife and I had the displeasure of "dining" at Pete's. The place was fairly busy and we were seated quickly, but that's when the good service stopped.

After sitting down it was a good 7 minutes or so before we were even acknowledged. During this time we noticed that it was very cold in the dining room. As we looked around we noticed that everyone in the place was wearing a jacket or coat. A little unusual, but worth it if the food was good. After quickly taking our order the waiter ran away not to be seen again for a long while before bringing out our drinks. In the meantime I had to talk my freezing wife into staying on the hopes that the food would be worth it. It was not.

Both of our pasta meals were cold upon arrival and passable at best. The garlic bread was forgettable, the pasta was overdone and even the drinks were bland. But, without a waiter to complain to what were we to do?? We "finished" our meal, paid the bill and left as quickly as we could.

I know choices in West Yellowstone are a bit limited, but save some time and money and find elsewhere to spend you dollars. We will not be coming back to Pete's anytime soon.

• Visited September 2012
Port Orchard, Washington
“Very Good Pizza”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

On a weekday during the shoulder season in a tourist town when I come across a busy place I think, "This place must be pretty good." And Pete's supports that theory. Price was fine and the pizza much better than average. A bit on the noisy side but that'll happen in places that tend toward "family" food.

• Visited September 2012
moose jaw
“OK”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Average supper--canned mushrooms on pizza. Also had cheese ravioli--we had ordered beef but it was mixed up.

• Visited October 2012
Georgia
“Best Huckleberry Soda's I've ever had!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We happened upon this place by accident. Didn't really plan on eating in West Yellowstone as we were staying in Pray and it was quite the drive back. However, after looking at the menu, we had to stay. Everything was wonderful. My husband was thrilled with the elk sausage and I was very happy with the bison ravioli. No complaints from our table. Plus, the huckleberry soda was amazing!

• Visited October 2012