“Wonderful!”

Three Bear Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Three Bear Restaurant has been serving visitors to Yellowstone for nearly 30 years in it's current location. With a family friendly menu, we offer everything from salads and sandwiches to steak and seafood. Our breakfast will get you ready for the day. Choose from a full menu of breakfast favorites including made-to-order omelets and made from scratch pancakes. Be sure to look around at the pictures around the restaurant showing Yellowstone in another era. Our lodge next door has more exciting history and photos to share.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We enjoyed our meal so much at Three Bear Restaurant. They have a great salad & soup bar.We had the crab cakes as an appetizer,they were delicious! And we shared the double bison burger which was cooked to perfection;juicy & oh so yummy! We will be going back on our next visit to Yellowstone this summer.

1  Thank cddub69
Write a ReviewReviews (1,494)

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Three Bear does make a great breakfast, but the dinner is to die for. They have the best salad bar in town and their steaks are always cooked to your specifications. I've never had a bad meal at this restaurant.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

The food was a decent price. I must have gone on a busy morning because the staff was very hard at work. I thought I wouldn't get my meal on time but thanks to my server Karen my food was in time. Karen also seem to be in a very jolly good mood she was very talkitve that was good.As for the busser he was very quick and good. I will definitely be back next winter because of the great service.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Of our 4 nights that we stayed at 3 Bear Lodge we ate dinner here only 1 evening. The service was poor and the food was average. We did eat breakfast there each morning, the food and service was better.

1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I don't like to moan in reviews or leave bad feedback but this was just not nice.
From start to finish the service was dreadful, the hostess pointed us to a table and showed very little interest, and as for our server Michelle, so rude.
We almost had the impression we were an inconvenience just being there, there were no smiles, no recommendations, a tone in the voice when we asked questions.
Just an awful experience all together.

No actual bar, just cans or bottles.

Salad bar was nice at the start, bison burger which followed was a bit dry but ok with sauces and cheese.

Would safely say we won't be returning, hopefully it was just a bad day because it was so cold out.

2  Thank StrawHatReviews