“Delicious”

Three Bear Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Three Bear Restaurant has been serving visitors to Yellowstone for nearly 30 years in it's current location. With a family friendly menu, we offer everything from salads and sandwiches to steak and seafood. Our breakfast will get you ready for the day. Choose from a full menu of breakfast favorites including made-to-order omelets and made from scratch pancakes. Be sure to look around at the pictures around the restaurant showing Yellowstone in another era. Our lodge next door has more exciting history and photos to share.
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We miss true coffee, of course, we are European - Stabucks is far to expensive but why don't you get some italian esspresso machine, that's really no deal. Still, the food in the three bears was excellent, the waiter and the price ok. Worth a visit, as yellowstone.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This place is really neat inside and the staff are very good. However, as all restaurants in WY, it's pricey, but the food was very good.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The prime rib was inedible, but the waiter claimed that we should expect some waste - at $27 for 5oz how much waste should we expect form 5oz??? He did offer an alternative choice from the menu, but did not offer to keep our other meal warm until the replacement arrived - result - 2 dissatisfied customers, who both ate alone.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We went to this restaurant because it was within walking distance to our room, and we had arrived late in the evening. I chose a $27, 5oz. filet with shrimp. The shrimp were nice sized and good tasting, the steak was an embarrassment. I've never seen a filet cut so thin and a filet so tough. Overpriced and terrible, need I say more? By far the worst dining experience on our trip, and maybe in my lifetime. I will never come back here in a hundred years.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Based on a tour guide book our friend had. It highly recommended this place. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! Talk about total disappointment. Very expensive for the quality of the food and the service.

When we walked in it was pretty full. Which was a good sign...so I thought. So waiting a few minutes to seat a party of 6 was to be expected.

After being seated and given water. We realized how cold it was and noticed we were sitting under the A/C. The waitress was cleaning a booth in the corner and I asked if we could be moved there since no else was in line at the door. Figured this would be an easy fix. She rolled her eyes, huffed out of the dining room with dirty dishes. We could here her yelling in the back..."I dont want to clean table twice would you cut the A/C!?" She returned and said she "had em turn off the a/c" then continued off to clean the other table. The way she handled that put a bitter taste in our mouth. But we figured she must have just had a bad day or something....

Was surprised on the large extent of the menu. Lots of variety and figured the higher prices were due to the tourist attraction and location.

Food was not nearly as good as expected. My friends selections were greasy and tasteless.....I had the chicken sandwich. Which fortunately for me was half decent.

So all in all, I would NOT suggest this location.

Walk a few more steps and try the Pizza place around the corner. My cousins love that place....so I found out after the fact!! :P