“Great soups and wraps.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bullwinkle's Saloon and Eatery

Bullwinkle's Saloon and Eatery
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Bullwinkl'e Saloon & Eatery has many faces. Under one roof we have: The Casino Bar - 18 Video Slot Machines, Bar with Bar Tables, 10+ Flat Screen TVs with all the Sports, Video Jukebox and Food! Over 21 after 5pm. The Liquor Store - Full selection of Beer Wine and Spirits, plus Sodas, Mixers and Juices in addition to Souvenir Items - Hats, Tshirts, Glassware, etc. The Restaurant is Full Service and Family Friendly. Large Groups accommodated. Full Bar and Lounge Dining. There is something for everyone - music and gaming, or quiet family dining - you get to decide! We also package for Take Out, so you can enjoy your meal in any surrounding!
Brevard, North Carolina
“Great soups and wraps.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

My wife and I worked in West Yellowstone over the summer and Bullwinkles was a regular stop at lunchtime. I usually ordered the daily soup and sandwich special and my wife raved about their chicken wrap. The owners are Green Bay Packer fans so you can imagine the decor. A great place to enjoy a cold beverage and watch sports on their many tv's.

• Visited June 2011

Edinburgh. Scotland
“Very busy but seated quickly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I really liked this place. We almost didn't go in as it was very busy. But decided to give it a go. We were shown to the bar - we had a very quick bud and had just ordered our second bottle when we were taken to a table - a nice booth. Our waitress was very friendly. Our orders arrived quickly - I had ordered the chicken taco salad.....I had eaten quite a lot of the salad when the waitress appeared again - she had taken my order out before the chef had put the chicken on top! I had thought the chicken was at the bottom so hadn't noticed! I was given the whole dish again - not just the chicken! Didn't manage a pudding! We weren't rushed out either - even though the people continued to come in!

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank Cate019
Chesapeake Beach, Maryland
“Over priced tourist trap”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

bad food ,bad service out of most beers ,premade frozen burger.

• Visited October 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank mike f
“Good place for a casual meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

The atmosphere is exactly what I would expect of a bar in Montana. The food was tasty. I had the buffalo burger. It was pretty good. My husband had the chicken strips, they were also good, although my favorite part of the meal were the fries. I like mine very crispy. My husband enjoyed the local beer.

• 3 of 5 stars
Turin, Italy
“Most outstanding was the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

As welcome-person, the guy in the red House shirt is the worst we have encountered ever. It looked like he was annoyed by having guests. Wen we eventually became seated and ordered, he quickly ran away without even asking for drinks orders.
The waitress attending other tables seemed doing a little better with her clients, but the general attitude of the house is marked by rudeness. A would-be customer waited for minutes before being aknowledged and promised care. He finally declared to none in particular "I will be right back" and vanished.
The food was not as outstanding as the price

Visited October 2011