“FOOD, FOOD, FOOD”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 9, 2012

This is the BEST restaurant in town - the folks are friendly, the food is awesome and it is a fun place with lots to look at

Reviewed April 29, 2012

This place looked really cute and there isn't much open in April so we gave it a shot. It was very slow there, but it still took us about 10 minutes to get noticed. They have a tiny little salad bar, and I laughed out loud when I read in the menu that for $3.99 you can add ONE TRIP to the salad bar to your meal. If I'm going to pay 3.99 for a salad bar, it better be all you can eat! There was lettuce, salad dressing, and some banana peppers and croutons to put on your salad. Where I come from, salad bars have onions, tomatoes, cheese, peppers, mushrooms, and sometimes even different types of meat you can put on them! There were also 2 types of soup and a few pasta salads, but that was it. For 3.99!!! One trip! I ordered the chicken parmesan which was decent, but the garlic bread was terrible, and the waitress even told me not to expect too much from the bread, because they were training a new chef, and I was his "test dummy" for learning how to make garlic bread. Isn't garlic bread like Cooking 101? I did, however, appreciate the fact that this restaurant had a sign that said, "Please control your children as a courtesy to others!" That made my night :)

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great Food, Great Atmosphere, Very Clean and most of all VERY friendly empoyees.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The items and choices in the salad bar were a little slim, and any Izzy's or Sizzler salad bar will put this place to immense shame, but I was happy to find a salad bar anywhere in West Yellowstone.The all-you-can-eat soup and salad was around ten bucks, and there was plenty. Restaurant staff regularly attended to the salad bar, keeping the items stocked and straightening up often enough that it never developed that disheveled, sloppy look that so many salad bars get. The selections were rudimentary – lettuce, beets, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. (no mushrooms, sprouts, or other tasty exotics) and a minor variety of side salad fare – macaroni salad, cottage cheese, etc. The toppings were typical, croutons, bacon bits and sunflower seeds. Not that I’m complaining. It was a perfectly ordinary salad bar, and a veritable oasis after a long day’s road trip and two disgusting stop at fast food drive-thrus.
We actually ate here twice, the second night I ordered halibut fish and chips. It was all right, but very greasy, and the halibut meat was far from the best cut of the fish. Maybe the batter was too absorbent, or they didn’t drain it long enough. There were mosquitoes all over town that night, and a few of them got inside the restaurant. I was bitten twice during dinner, not the restaurant’s fault. The service on the second visit was indifferent, which was odd, as we were served by the same waitress on both occasions.
Bottom line: clean, fresh salad bar with simple choices, typical menu items, decent food at prices you can expect in busy tourist towns, and a reasonable time lapse between placing your order and receiving a meal.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

We thought our breakfast was good, but a little expensive. Dinner was another story entirely. Their "special" was nothing special....and it was exactly the same price as listed on the menu. From a burned hamburger to raw chicken and wrapping up with terrible service and a hefty bill....we regretted choosing this place.