“good place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Chippenham, United Kingdom
“good place to eat”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

good choice of food, well presented, reasonably priced I chose a burger which was cooked just how I like them, well done and hold the cheese, my husband found the pancakes to his liking, friendly service good decor.

Omaha, Nebraska
“Good Food & Fast Service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We wanted to get an early start for the park and this was the only place open for breakfast early. The food was hot and delicious and was served within 10 minutes of ordering.

Quito, Ecuador
“Poor service”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We had to wait 20 minutes to be seated when there were 8 empty tables. Several others were behind us in line with the same experience. The hash browns were dry and not flavorful

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Worse than terrible!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

We did not mind the long wait to be seated for what we hoped would be a decent breakfast. How someone messes up breakfast food is amazing but this restaurant did. I am not a picky eater and if something is so bad I leave it on my place, it must be bad. The service was slow because they needed more help.

Visited July 2012
Pasadena
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Basic food, limited selection, no fruit or vegetable options.”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

The offerings at this restaurant are limited. Eggs are cooked scrambled, basted, or fried, but not poached ("We don't do that.") Hash browns are not crisp, more darkened. Pancakes can be ordered with or without blueberries. I believe they had oatmeal as an option as well. This breakfast will stick to your ribs, but I think it would be a good idea to add the option of a spinach and tomato omelette. Those ingredients are cheap and add a healthier option. I would order it!

Not overpriced. Interesting decor.

The service is fast... you won't wait long.

• Visited August 2012