“Just like home”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Some locals recommended place to us. Restaurant is near crowded bar and a bit loud but the pizza was great and reasonably priced for area. We even took a couple slices back to hotel with us for later.

There are newer reviews for Wild West Pizzeria

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Based on the recommendations from Yellowstone staff, we stopped by Wild West to catch a World Cup match. The YNP staff recommended getting the mac & cheese and pizza so that's what we ordered and it did not disappoint. The mac & cheese used different types of cheese, including gouda, which made it very unique. We tried one of their specialty pizza, the Sacagawea, and it was one of the better pizzas I've had in a long time. Also, they had a lot of local beers to choose from, I would recommend the Huckleberry Ale.

I cannot comment on the service because we came due to a unique situation. We arrived for the match about an hour before it started and we had great service. However I don't think the bar realized how slammed they would get at game-time so they were a short staffed for a bit, but I cannot fault them on that. They did have a large dining area that had TV's for families and small groups as well.

So if you are looking to take a break from YNP to catch a game or just a night away from the park, I'd recommend Wild West.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We did take away here while in the Yellowstone area and very much enjoyed the pizza, but was far less impressed with the service. First, the cashier was stumped at making change for our payment! I certainly would suggest the "Butch Cassidy" sounds funny but was a nice surprise.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

this looks like a bar from the outside but there is a family restaurant tucked in back with tons of people with kids. the garlic bread was good and so was the pizza. we had some service issues as our pizza was not cooked correctly so we waited longer but the food was good and it was a fun restaurant. TVs are only in noisy bar up front - live band up front

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We ordered two pizzas to-go in person, and spent 30 minutes looking through gift shops. Ordered the basic cheese and one of the meat lovers options. Both were really, really good. Surprisingly, I found the cheese pizza to be the best of the two--really, really good crust, well seasoned red sauce, and a great blend of cheeses made this a winner.