“Very good pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Excellent pizza and unique choices. Friendly service. No real atmosphere, but that's not why I was there

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Called there for a drink then decided to eat as the pizza's looked so good. We were not disappointed, had the homemade macaroni cheese too which was really good! All the staff were very friendly at the bar and the table and made sure everything was ok. There was a great band playing and all the locals were up dancing, a great place to people watch. We thoroughly enjoyed it, wish we'd found it before Bullwinkles restaurant, that's another story!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This pizza place was recommended for a good meal. We decide to get a pizza, and salad to go. I decided to go to the bar side to order. I sat there for 10 minutes before I was waited on as the waitress wandered around talking. It took a patron at the bar to point out that I was there. I just wanted a beer and to place an order. It.took ten minutes to get a refill. Pizza was good, salad was not great. Just lettuce nothing else. I would not go back, rather place an phone order so that I didn't have to deal with the wait staff.

1  Thank NPPD04
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Ate there a couple of nights ago for the third time. The pizza is great but we had bad service. It was not busy. Our server forgot our salads (which were lackluster at best), failed to get us cocktails when we were empty, offered no water etc. Having said that, I would eat there again because it is one of the better spots in town and my expectations of small town service are not particularly high.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

The food was ok nothing special but the atmosphere was good and the people watching opportunities good. The Moose Drool was fresh and tasty. No service hassles and a reasonable bill make this a recommended economical place to eat.