We stayed 2 nights at the Moose Creek Inn, room had one queen bed, fridge and microwave, shower. The bed was very comfortable. The room is small but was well-kept, the inn is an older building but the rooms showed a recent remodeling in an attractive rustic western style, recently painted, etc. The WiFi worked well enough. As others have noted, the room is small, the parking lot is cramped so you might not get to park right outside your room door. We found it was reasonably quiet. Coffee and tea -- but no breakfast -- is served in the morning. A variety of restaurants and markets are within a 2-3 block walk. Prices in West Yellowstone in August are a bit steep but that's to be expected.
If you just want a room for a place to shower, sleep, and change clothes, the Moose Creek Inn is fine. If you want a place to lounge around a lot, this might not be it. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone