We booked this hotel the day we arrived in West Yellowstone--it was a good location very close to numerous shops/bars/etc, and only a couple of miles to Yellowstone gate. The west Yellowstone location allowed us to get up at 5AM and beat most people into the park which was great.
The only challenge I see for some folks may be a small shower, but for me it was ok. Tight parking but wasn't an issue on our stay. Wifi worked great. (we were in the motel and not the cabins)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone