We got a good deal when booking this property compared to other hotels in this gateway town to Yellowstone NP and was not sure what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. The room was quite small but clean and comfortable and well furnished and felt as though it had the personal touch that you don't always get from chain Hotels. Friendly staff, good value and within easy walking distance to town, plus a good location for Yellowstone NP, makes this an all round good choice that I would use again. If you are looking for full amenities then don't bother, if you want a good value, clean and comfortable room for a good nights sleep before or after a day in Yellowstone, then this is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone