We stayed here from Oct 7-11th and thoroughly enjoyed it. We had a cosy cabin room with dining table, microwave &fridge. Moose Creek is in a great location near to the west entrance of the park.
We loved our stay, however due to our circumstances (we are backing) we were slightly disappointed that breakfast consists of muffins & coffee. We also required laundry facilities that are not available on sight.
...but we would return & recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone