We stayed at the Moose Creek Inn during Labor day weekend this year. True to other people's reviews, we found the place a bit rustic, but overall, fine. The beds were comfortable and the room had a TV with Satellite (great for watching east coast college football while in the west:) as well as wireless. We were finishing out the last night of our 12 day trip to Yellowstone, so we actually stayed in the room a bit more than usual (packing, etc.), however most people only use the hotel rooms for sleep. If that is your purpose and you are looking to spend $100 per night, than this is a good pick.
The only 'dings' are that the room door was so difficult to open, we had to get the staff to assist and there is no elevator, so be kind with the person managing the carrying of the luggage. Also, while at first site, the room is clean, there were definitely a few questionable areas in the corners that hadn't seen a mop or broom for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moose Creek Inn is family owned and operated, located just 3 blocks from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park, in the town of West Yellowstone, Montana. The west entrance is the most favorable entrance to visiting many of Yellowstone Park's most scenic features such as Old Faithful, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Yellowstone Lake, and Norris Geyser Basin. Moose Creek Inn is within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, and more. Book one of our clean and cozy rooms for your Yellowstone vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Moose Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moose Creek Inn Hotel West Yellowstone
- American West Yellowstone