“Coffee at The YNP Gate!”
Review of Freeheel and Wheel

Freeheel and Wheel
More attraction details
Owner description: Freeheel and Wheel is your trailhead to adventure. We specialize in bicycling, cross country skiing, and offer the latest in fashions and accessories. We are located 1/2 block from the west entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Come in and have a seat at our espresso bar and let us help you plan your next outdoor adventure. Welcome to your home away from home!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Skip McDonalds which is right around the corner and go here-the coffee is great, the scones are tasty, and if you need biking gear or outdoor apparel then this is the place!

All reviews
"snowshoe"
"winter"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I love Freeheel and Wheel. The girls in the shop know their stuff. They also have a nice coffee counter in the shop.

1  Thank Carla P
A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

This is a great place to stop for a warm cup of coffee and shopping. Each time I visit I buy another piece or two of clothing for my winter visits.

I also to cross country skiing lessons and rented skis several years ago. The instructors are great and their prices are very affordable.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Let me tell you - this is funny! My boss visited West Yellowstone a couple of weeks before I did, and he told me that Freeheel has the best coffee. That was one of the first places we visited on our way into the Park. The girls at Freeheel are so nice and friendly, and the coffee is excellent. I loved their selection of clothing and merchandise. Highly recommend it!

1  Thank ruffles1