“Two Top gets Two Thumbs Up”

Two Top Snowmobile Rental
Sharpsburg, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Two Top gets Two Thumbs Up”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We took a private tour snowmobiling West Yellowstone with Two Top Rentals last week. Was great! We've snowmobiled in Yellowstone before, but this time our experience was even better because of our guide Michelle, she was awesome:) She listened to what our main interests were and rolled with flow as the day went on. We were able to get the full experience that we were seeking while in the Park. As expected the scenery is absolutely beautiful at every turn, truly God's country!

2 Thank Sherry L

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great first trip to Yellowstone!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Booked with Two Top due to the value and flexibility compared to the other snowmobile tours I called. With 3 children, one of them had to ride with the guide. I could not be happier with our guide Jamie!! He was very knowledgeable about the ecology of Yellowstone. He interacts wonderfully with children and adults alike. We spent sufficient time at each stop along the way and were able to take many beautiful pictures. I have no complaints about our trip or the service we received at Two Top!

2 Thank JudithRan03
Bozeman, Montana, United States
4 attraction reviews
“had a blast”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was one of the best things my husband and i have done. There is nothing like Yellowstone in the Winter. If you are a newbie at snowmobiling dont let that discourage you, i was as well and by the end of the day i felt like a pro. The guide Jamie was very patient with me, after five mins or so he could tell i was going to move slower then the rest so he put me at the back of the group, it was the best decision ever, gave me plenty of time to get use to the snowmobile and not slow everyone down. If we come back to snowmobile again we will be going with Two top again.

1 Thank Cyrina W
West Yellowstone, Montana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Awesome!!!! Guide Michelle is the BEST!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Just got done with tour to the canyons and I've always been lucky enough to have great guides but Michelle the guide was the best!!! Could not have asked for a girl with more enthusiasm!!! My girlfriend and I would love to ride with her again!

3 Thank 502bbb
San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Loved It!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

13 of us rented snowmobiles and went on a guided tour with Rob. We started off a little rocky when we went in as the desk is very efficient in getting everyone geared up but not super "hand holding" but that aside Rob was great on the tour and it was literally one of the best days of my life. Rob geared the tour to our wants and needs. There were plenty of bathroom stops as needed, lunch and breaks to check out the sights. We saw bison, wolf, coyote and bald eagles as well as a mid sized animal that I forget the name of. We also spent time at Old Faithful and many other beautiful spots along the way. The return to the office was efficient and more easy going. We enjoyed every bit of it and it was worth the money. I would do this again in a heartbeat. Oh and the snowmobiles had heated seats and hand warmers. That was nice.

Visited January 2014