“Great Snowmobile Trip”

Back Country Snowmobile Adventures
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Two of my friends and I went on a privately guided tour. Our guide, Pierre, was a great guide. He knew where to look for wildlife and was very knowledgable about all that Yellowstone had to offer. We had a great time! Everyone that we dealt at Back Country was very friendly and great to deal with. I highly recommend these folks!

2  Thank Jeffrey J
"guide pierre"
"in great condition"
"snowcoach tour"
in 6 reviews
"ability to spot wildlife"
"thermal features"
"snow peas"
"fantastic guide"
"snow mobiles"

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Booked a private guide into Yellowstone NP with Back Country Adventures. Reservation and confirmation was flawless and informative over the phone. I knew what to expect and they delivered. Our guide, Piere, was awesome! Very knowledgeable and he made it like a consierge service. It was his goal to make sure we had the best experience possible. We took the lower loop. I've been going for 15 years and this was by far my best guide, booking experience, and organization prior and after the ride. I have mainly used my hotel guides in the past. Backcountry was not distracted by my hotel and dining experience and performed excellent as a result. I highly recommend them.
G.Garvin, Draper, Ut

Reviewed February 12, 2014

My wife and I took a private snowmobile tour with our guide, Clay. We enjoy Yellowstone NP at all times of the year but winter might be our most favorite since the experience seems like Yellowstone is our own private sanctuary due to the limited number of daily visitors the NP accepts. Last year we enjoyed an incredible experience visiting the Paint Pots and main geyser basin, seeing features and geyser activity exceeding all other visits. This year we took the ultimate snowmobile experience completing the 140 mile loop inside Yellowstone with stops at the Firehole Canyon, Norris Basin, Fishing Bridge warming hut (for lunch), glorious views of Yellowstone Lake, Hayden Valley in near blizzard conditions in mountains of snow and finally a short stopover at Old Faithful.

My wife and I highly recommend Back Country of West Yellowstone for a private snowmobile tour where we totally controlled the day's features and timing of our stops. Regardless of the price (which we considered very fair), going one-on-one with a guide is simply the best.

Be ready for a workout. This was our first snowmobile experience and even though both of us are very active, training almost every day, riding eight hours on a snowmobile is more than a sightseeing adventure. This adventure was one of our most memorable.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful company! We couldn't get to West Yellowstone on our reserved day, because the road was closed. They were very accommodating and changed our reservation without hesitation.