“Seattle coffee drinker”

Morning Glory Coffee & Tea
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a great coffee and tea shop as well as a bakery. Very friendly and helpful staff for travelers new to Yellowstone.
Sammamish, Washington
“Seattle coffee drinker”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

The coffee was good--maybe not as strong as I'm used to. My husband added a shot of espresso and it was perfect! Great to see gluten-free baked goods. Owner(?) was a bit frustrating: we wanted to buy a pound of coffee beans to take with us, but he seemed more interested in being difficult than in helping us. We asked him which one is the most popular and he told us we don't want to drink what everyone else drinks. OK. He asked us what we like to drink and when we told him Kona he responded with "that doesn't tell me anything." Sheesh. Maybe he was having a bad day?

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Stephanie R

Ogden, Utah
“Best coffee in West Yellowstone!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and start your day off with a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich or pastry! Chris & Laura Burke are wonderful people and ALWAYS make you feel welcome!

• Visited August 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Tea!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Just wanted to add....the tea is wonderful!

As a tea drinker, I found it very difficult to find a good cup of tea ANYWHERE in the midwest.
(One gets tired of saying, "No, not ICE tea, HOT tea!)
But here.......ahhhhhhhhhh

I highly recommend Morning Glory for tea drinkers too!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank sunset07
Waterloo, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Aromatic and Delicious”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were served the Morning Glory coffee at the Bar N Ranch Restaurant and had to have some to bring home. The owner was very personable and very friendly. He made us up some cofee and some tea to take on the road with us that day. We also purchased some coffee beans and some coffee grounds from him. We were very happy to hear that he will ship us some coffee when we run out. I normally need cream and sugar in my coffee but thought that it would be an insult to this aromatic, wonderful coffee to drink it any way other than black and I was not disappointed. I LOVE this coffee and we will be ordering some when our supply dwindles.

Visited May 2013
Iowa City, Iowa
“Yellowstone trip”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband loved the coffee everyday he had it. I liked it 1 of the 2 days but that could be because he picked it out for me one day and I picked it the next. Our taste in coffee is a little different! So nothing to do with the place itself!

Visited June 2013