“Big Guns”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Hartfield, Virginia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Big Guns”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wow what a great surprise to find this shop. The husband and wife that run this place are so nice & informative. Eric took us next door to the indoor range & the first thing was a safety lesson. I like that; safety first. We both shot two different guns each. It was great!! I would recommend you do this if you like to target shoot or want to try a model or caliber you have never shot before.
Thank You Eric for the good time.
Barbara

2 Thank barbara w

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Such a great time!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Me and my brother saw the sign and were worried about a scam. But it was exactly what the tittle is, big gun fun!
You can shoot a real Gatling gun! Crazy! But I opted for the Kriss Vector, such a great gun. Fully automatic. My brother went for the AK 1947. We had a blast. It was over quick, but that's what happens with fully automatic!
Staff was very knowledgable, and very kind. Also it was safe, wich was my main concern.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank Alex D
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My husband loved every shot!!! They have a great selection of firearms, price was quite steep. But its not something that you do everyday.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Alko1101
Sydney, Australia
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great fun”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had a whole lot of fun at the Yellowstone Big Gun Fun indoor shooting range. Prices are very reasonable and the staff are helpful and friendly. This is a great place to visit where you can shoot some weapons that you don't normally come across or have access to.

2 Thank cad307
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“THIS PLACE ROCKS”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Went to West Yellowstone to see the park with the family, Now that we are home all the kids can talk about is our trip to Big Gun Fun!!! The girls enjoyed the Uzi machine gun while the boys and I enjoyed the Kriss and the Thompson. All I can say is WOW!!!! The safety in and out of the range is top knoch. Much better than I have ever seen in any other ranges.. The Instructor is able to switch from beginners to advanced shooters and help everyone out... My shooting has improved since my visit. Our next trip will be to BIG GUN FUN and the maybe Yellowstone....

3 Thank FuninLA436