“Made me Grandma of the Year!”

Yellowstone Big Gun Fun
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellowstone Big Gun Fun is an indoor shooting range located at the West Entrance of Yellowstone National Park. We offer rentals of machine guns, handguns, and rifles to provide our customers and their entire families with a safe and fun activity they'll remember for their entire lives.
Plano, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made me Grandma of the Year!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I took our 14-year-old grandson to Yellowstone in June. In addition to seeing the unique features of Yellowstone itself and rafting on the Yellowstone River, I planned a surprise visit to Big Gun Fun. Our grandson is a hunter and comfortable around guns, and I got the biggest grins from him and my "14-again" husband at Big Gun Fun. They chose the full auto option and got to handle guns they could not shoot otherwise. Two thumbs up for a safe and fun outting.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Judith P

London, United Kingdom
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 429 helpful votes
“A "blast"......”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My son had a blast banging away at a variety of targets. They proprietor is very safety conscious and highly professional. Clearly a most experienced man with weaponry. Try not to hit the visiting coach parties of Chinese tourists - by which I don't mean shoot them, but they like this and form a long queue !!

2 Thank Lieutenant_Feraud
Mission, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well Worth the Money”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Couldn't have asked for a better experience. Friendly, knowledgeable staff took their time with helping us choose which guns to shoot and with the actual shooting. We never felt rushed and appreciated the time taken with explaining safety rules, how to load the guns, shooting tips, etc. Very professionally run. Gets busy at night so best to go during the day if you can (before 6 pm).

1 Thank AmbivalentDesign
Richland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THRILLING!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

If you are going to visit West Yellowstone this should be on the top of your list of thrilling things to do! My husband, son, and I shot zombies and aliens and had a great time doing it. The owner and staff are very knowledgable and we felt totally safe.

1 Thank d s
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Guns and more guns”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The prices matched those listed on their website. I believe this is place is owned by a couple and they seemed to be having an off day....other than their obvious marital tension, we had a great time. The gentlemen who took us to shoot was very informative and worked with the three of us who were gun virgins. He put safety first and allowed us to take pictures. Shooting and Uzi was VERY cool!